How often have you said “I don’t have time to pray?” God equips you with what you need – wisdom, energy, resources, educations, skills and opportunity – to do what He wants you to do. And, as it implies in today’s verse, He does this even if you’re going through trials. Ask the Lord for insight concerning when and how to pray, and He will give it to you. When He does call you to that time of prayer, intercede for the nation and its leadership to take time to seek God’s priceless wisdom.
- JUNE 17, 2013 Two days after we returned from RTR–this is what happened
- DAY 7 Canon City to Colorado Springs (46 miles and mostly down hill)
- Day 6, June 14, 2013—94 miles from Salida to Canon City
- Lloyd’s Blog June 12, 2013: How do you explain the difference between biking and car-driving on major roads?
- DAY 5 June 13, 2013: Alamosa to Salida—84 miles over Poncha Pass (only 9,019 feet) and Sand Dunes National Park